Advanced Technology and Techniques
Water damage can cause large loss to floors and structures but can also create the perfect environment for mold to grow. The longer the water sits, the higher the risk for complete loss and risky air quality due to the mold growth. Luckily, SERVPRO of Paducah has high tech equipment that is designed to remove the humidity from the air, even in small spaces that have poor airflow, when unwanted water is involved. At the same time, we have water extractors to remove standing water, then powerful fans to dry the structures. We also have high tech equipment that can detect moisture on surfaces as well as in the air. It is imperative to get our equipment in place as soon as possible when water is an issue. The water restoration process is completed by our highly trained, local technicians who are IICRC (The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) Certified. The technicians will also document the drying process to ensure that your property has been dried properly. When our team is done cleaning up the damage it will be, “Like it never even happened.” Call SERVPRO of Paducah for all your water damage needs today at 270-443-4555.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.