What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
When faulty wiring caused an electrical fire in our home, my world was turned upside down. SERVPRO of Paducah was there for us every step of the way. Not only is the team professional and knowledgeable with their work, but they are understanding and caring with their customer. It is amazing how quickly they were able to turn the disastrous situation around.
A great job completed by a great crew. The team helped make this terrible and unfortunate experience better in every way.
Many thanks to the team! Respectful and honest.
Thanks for everything. Outstanding team.
Cleaning ladies were awesome. Returned my things smoke free and even better than before. Thanks.
SERVPRO of Paducah did a great job restoring my home after a fire from our fridge. They arrived promptly and were professional throughout the entire experience. I would recommend SERVPRO to all those needing help after such an event.
Great work boys. My kitchen fire was a bad experience, but the help of SERVPRO made it bearable.
So satisfied with the hard work, trained professionals at SERVPRO. The fire damage restoration made this unit look like new!